Free Delivery for $79+ Orders
30-day Moneyback Guarantee
1. What is the Shipping Fee for this item? How can I get the correct Shipping Fee?
Shipping in the United States and Canada, Shipping Fee may charge for some items, and some items offer free shipping in the United States and Canada. Shipping charge amount would be upon each individual listing on our website. If you are outside the United States and Canada, please contact us to get a shipping quote at +1(888) 595-6368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do you ship anywhere?
Yes, we ship to ship anywhere in the United States and Canada. Please note that additional shipping fees may apply to remote locations and rural. Additional shipping fee will be contact to each individual customer when addition fee occur in some rural areas.
3. Can you deliver my order to PO Box?
We only deliver to verified physical addresses. We do not deliver to PO Box.
4. What Courier / Shippingcompanies do Click My Cart Ltd use?
We use UPS, Canada Post, FedEx, Canpar.
5. When I try to pay for my item, the shipping cost is not correct. How Can I fix it?
When you check out and find out that the shipping cost is different from the cost showed inShipping Section, please contact us immediately. Please provide us with your physical shipping address, postal code, and phone number, our customer service will fix the problem for you manually.
6. I have paid. When will you ship my order?
All shipments will be made within 1~3 days from the day that payment is verified and cleared. No weekend, holiday, or after-hours delivery available.
7. Why do you require my telephone number as mandatory for delivery?
Courier companies request Customer telephone numbers as mandatory for delivery. Courier will contact you if you are not available to receive the delivery or when the driver cannot find the address. The courier also needs to contact the buyer if shipping damage or shipping loss occurs.
8. How to track my item and how long it will take for shipping?
We will email a Tracking code to the buyers within 24 hours after the item is shipping. Normally, the item will be delivered in 3 to 9 business days. You can go on the courier's website and check the status at any time once you received the tracking number.
9. Do I need to sign for my item on delivery?
Most couriers do not require a signature upon delivery. The driver may leave the package at your front door if nobody at home.
10. I am not at home while the driver delivers my item. Will they redeliver my item?
If the package does not require a signature for delivery and you are not at home at the delivery time, the driver may leave the package at your front door. If your signature is required for the delivery, the driver will leave a notice card to inform the second delivery time. Re-deliveries are made only two times. If you miss the second delivery, you have to pick up the item at the station within a few days before it will be returned to our warehouse
11. What if my item/ package arrives damaged?
When you receive your item, please check your item carefully. If the package appears damaged, please write "Package Damaged" when you sign for the delivery. After receiving the package, please email us immediately. We will contact you to proceed with the damage claim. Please DO NOT throw away the boxes or packaging materials, otherwise, your claim will not be honored by the shipping company. We are indirectly liable for any loss, theft, or damages, during delivery. Please be patient as we must claim the damage with the shipping courier and send you the parts or replacement.
12. Does the Shipping & Handling fee includes shipping insurance?
The shipping and Handling fee does not include insurance. We highly recommend buyers for more protection to purchase insurance to cover any loss or damage that may be incurred. We are not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during delivery if no insurance is taken out on the item. Standard Shipping Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, it may take longer than usual. If you did not receive the tracking number or your item has not been delivered within 9 business days after receive our payment confirmation email, please contact us immediately. We will be unable to trace it if you contact us too late.
Under $99 CAD
1-2 business days
3 to 9 business days (Canada)
4 to 8 business days (United States)
$99 CAD and up
1-2 business days
3 to 9 business days (Canada)
4 to 8 business days (United States)
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, it may take longer than usual. If you did not receive the tracking number or your item has not been delivered within 9 business days after receive our payment confirmation email, please contact us immediately. We will be unable to trace it if you contact us too late.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a Click My Cart Ltd. (CMC) product, you may be eligible to return your item to CMC within 30 days from receipt of shipment. Please contact us for a Return Authorization and begin our Returns Process.
Terms and conditions of Return & Refund Policy
The product must have been purchased directly from CMC Ltd. CMC cannot accept returns of CMC branded productpurchased from other retailers or resellers.
● The purchased product must be in brand new condition with original packaging and accessories. Please note that CMC does not permit the return of or offer refunds for parts or accessories.
● Please contact us to commence the return process. Please do not return your appliance to CMC without first obtaining a Return Authorization from CMC. Please note that CMC is not responsible for appliance that is lost or damaged without following our return process and without obtaining Return Authorization prior the return process.
● If an item is not delivered or arrives in a damaged or otherwise defective state, please contact us within 7 days to submit a claim for a RETURN. CMC may require pictures or video of defective/damaged items to issue a full refund. Once your claim is processed and approved, please allow 3-5business days for the request to be completed. If a replacement unit or replacement parts are requested, please be aware that the fulfillment time frame is based on product availability and alternatives may be offered.
● The Return Authorization only valid for 14 calendar days from issuance. If customer did not arrange to send out the return in next 14 calendar days, System would cancel the return. CMC would treat it as customer give up the return request. All instances of returns from damaged or defective products are shipped back to CMC at CMC’s expense, CMC would issue return label to customer. All other returns are shipped back to a CMC at the customer’s expense. In cases where you choose to provide the shipping, a tracking number must be provided to CMC and confirmed delivered to our warehouse to complete the warranty transaction.
● All purchases may be returned for any reason within 30 days of date of purchase upon receipt of a Return Authorization issued from CMC. All such RETURN’s may receive a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, full or a partial refund at the sole discretion of CMC.
● If the item is returnable and you send it back to us packed in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product, CMC will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
● There are no additional cost or fees associated to a RETURN, including restocking fees or processing fees, however some cases (as discussed below) may be at the customer’s shipping expense.
Dead On Arrival (DOA): Product Failure Out of the Box
A CMC product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call CMC within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. CMC will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at CMC's expense.
For further information on warranty related claims, please refer to the Click My Cart Ltd Canada Warranty.
Click My Cart LTD: Limited Warranty:
This document describes the warranty terms for all Click My Cart products sold Internationally, with exception of North American, South America and China. This document describes the generic period of warranty that may differ based on individual country laws and regulations.
What the warranty covers:
Click My Cart LTD., warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Click My Cart LTD., or authorized dealers of Click My Cart LTD., will, as its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective:
All Click My Cart LTD. products are warranted for 6 months from date of purchase. Some items might offer a longer period of warranty that would be up on each individual product that specified on its product listing of the CLICK MY CART LTD official website.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only, with customer proof of purchase or receipt.
What the warranty protects:
This warranty is only valid for Click My Cart Image, Multimedia and Studio lines of products distributed by authorized dealer(s) Internationally, minus the territories or countries specified previously. Please contact Click My Cart LTD., or the authorized Click My Cart dealer in your country, for warranty information:
Click My Cart LTD.20 Barnes Ct, Concord, ON L4K 3Z2, Canada.
What the warranty does not cover:
Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightening or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Click My Cart LTD.
Removal or installation of the product.
External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
Use of supplies or parts not meeting the specifications of Click My Cart.
Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the user manual such as cleaning methods.
Any other cause that does not relate to product defect.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusions of damages:
Click My Cart LTD’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. Click My Cart LTD., or subsequent authorized dealers shall not be liable for:
Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
Any claim against the customer by any other party.
In the event you are unable to settle warranty claims with the original retailer or entity, please contact your local Click My Cart distributor. If a distributor does not exist in your area please contact us at email@example.com.